What Am I Thankful For?
- I am thankful for the health of my family and friends: The past two months have been scary, emotionally and financially, with all the health problems my dogs have had. Health is something that is something you can easily take for granted. Not anymore.
- I am thankful for my dogs: Never liked dogs. Then we adopted one. Now my life is changed.
- I am thankful for thoughtful people: I'm seeing a lot of greed and selfishness in the world right now. I can't understand how some people don't care about the feelings and wellbeing of others. I am grateful for those who do right by others.
- I am thankful for the continuous support of those around me. If it wasn't for those supporters, I would've given up a long time ago.
- I am thankful for my own personal growth. Patience and not taking things personally have been key qualities to my growth this year.